Wednesday 6 January 2016

Love. Passion. Dream. ◕‿◕

Hello.. I know I have not been updating my blog for a really long time and I'm sorry =P

Hmm.. I don't really talk about it to anyone yet, except for my boyfriend. But.... I finally have a dream. LOL! I finally have something that I would want to gain in life. Every time, when my friends tell me about their passion, dreams and goals in life, I would be so awkward because I have none. I have been lost and wondering around for quite some time, thinking what is my direction in life? Who/where do I see myself in the near future? I felt so useless, dream-less and that my life would be so pathetic. #NotAnymore LOL

Despite of being full time committed to work, it finally come to my senses that I should find time to do something that I'm passionate about. Everyone has their desired dream that they would want to fulfil it and achieved it one day. You might not realise it not, but trust me, sooner or later, you will! It can be so big that people would even laugh and make fun of you, but again, how eager and how bad do you want to achieve it? Set your goals straight and ignore the rest that would drag down your confident level. I did not know that I want it that much to the point that I finally realise that I would spend time on it no matter how busy and hectic my life would be. My passion was not clear at first but it turn out to be something that I really love right now and slowly, it has become part of my dreams to be part of the family too. I know it is not going to be easy and I do not know what is the success rate. But, that is not going to be the reason for me to not try and to give up on it. I mean, we are all gonna need to start it from scratch for anything and everything, isn't it? So yea, I'm gonna make it possible for myself. This gonna be one of my 2016 resolution. If you have a dream, just go for it. If you don't start at some point, how are you going to reach that goal of yours? To have a dream but not do anything about it is pointless. Don't waste it. Make the impossible, possible! 

Anyway... curious on what love, passion and dream I'm talking about? Well, let it be a surprise! You will found out...soon =P


No comments:

Post a Comment