Wednesday 20 July 2011

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today? is a gift ◕‿◕

I`m back =) Hell yea ! I deleted my old blog and created a new 1. I was thinking to edit my old blog instead of creating a new 1, but...hmm, I guess some memories should not be kept or remembered ! I'm not talking about a good memories for sure. My life before this, suck ! and I pretty sure know why, too bad I cant mention it here. So yea, let it be, let it passed. It wasn't important anymore. So, here am I =) new blog, new life experience, and new memories..
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"


My final results finally out ! yesterday actually. I was quite worried about it as this final results reli important. It determine whether I get to enter degree or not and Im so glad that I made it ! Quite satisfied with my results too. So, I'm moving on to degree ! Degree babeh =D  Talking about degree, I guess most of my friends from Foundation In Communication (July2010) are not taking the same degree programme as I am.  Separate ways. haiz.. Seriously, Im surely gonna miss them a lot. You guys are the best and I'm so lucky to have them as my friends =')



"True friendship is felt, not said."
"A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times." 
"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts." 
"Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there." 

No comments:

Post a Comment