Wednesday 12 March 2014

Confession of an intern ◕︵◕



2 more weeks.. 2 more weeks.. 2 more weeks.. Then I'm back to Taylor's for my final semester. I miss Taylor's, I miss my life as a student. I miss all my friends there. I miss skipping classes. I miss rushing for assignments, I miss all the food there. YES! Even the food that I used to get so sick of it as well. Now, I understand why people been telling me again and again to appreciate my study life as I'm definitely going to miss it. It's true. In working life, you have to deal with all sort of issues no matter you like it or not. The overload stress will never stop haunting you. You don't even have a life when u enter working life. You don't even have time for yourself. How sad is that? Student on the other hand is totally different thing. You will only be busy and stress when you are rushing for assignments deadline and of course during exam. Most of the time, you will still be able to enjoy life and hang out with your friends. Even as an intern, I don't have much time to do my own personal things. I dont have time to even shop! I dont even have time to go back Melaka and accompany my mom there. I used to go back every weekend but now, hmmm once in every 2 to 3 weeks. Everyone that I used to hang out with, starts to complain that I don't have time for them anymore. How to spend time with them, when I don't even have time for myself? So sad. Anywayyyyy… doesnt matter. 2 more weeks! Then back to Taylors, back to gym, back to hula hoop days, and… back start dieting back. Why? Coz I think I've gained weight! and I dun hav time to go to the gym when I'm supposed to work. April 2014 Target; I need to lose a min of 5KG more! I want a smaller waist. I want flatter tummy. I don't want belly fat. I need my determination back. I did it once and I believe that I can definitely do it again! Jia you ba! *Cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment