Sunday 15 July 2012

Happy 71st Birthday, Grandma! ◕‿◕

"YEAY!!" LOL! *more pictures available in my fb page* =)

So, yesterday was my grandma's 71st birthday dinner. At first, I thought that I'm gonna be late but actually not. hehe. thanks God for that. Reached there at about 7.15pm and we are not the last 1 to reach. hehe. Yesterday night was fun. We had a great time together, laughing and joking around. I swear our table was the most noisy table weh. Well, I think because we are all youngster lor. haha. uh, did I mention that the theme was red? Yes! RED! Sons, daughters and grandchildren were supposed to wear RED! It was so Chinese New Year-ish mood weh. Last min went to Pyramid just to find a red cheongsam. Luckily managed to find it or else I dunno what am I supposed to wear. lol. AND thank God nobody among us wore pink or else I'm gonna be so freaking emo. why? cz I saw a pink colour Cheongsam that look so freaking cute and pretty. I was in love with it the moment I lay my eyes on it. Its so hard to not bought it weh. I feel so bad to have chosen the red 1 over the pink. Sigh, y cant the theme be pink instead? Oh well! hmmm.. My sis and I were forced to sing on stage by my grandpa! like seriously! singing in front of everyone. Now that the first time I did that. I got so nervous, I can feel my whole body shaking edi. More "gan cheong" then presentation. Not to mention, how embarrassing it was. but still, new experience for me and my sis. haha. Since im following my bro back this weekend, I guess Imma follow him back to KL as well. I need to study for finals thr, not in hometown. Coz I cant seems to study here weh. Too much distraction. I need to be alone to make me actually focus and study. So yea! We gonna leave hometown tonite after my cousin's birthday dinner. AGAIN! DINNER! DAMN! This weekend, I feel so fat weh =( Shit wehh!! So, starting Monday! GYM!!! Then, study! exam in a week time. I stress ar! So many things to read. sigh! Anyway, anyhow, I still have to face it. Need to throw a lot of efforts in! Gambateh, Lisa! YOU CAN DO IT! *cheers* ;)

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, nice blog!! :D thanks for linking me! I just realized! Haha, I linked you back!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.. thank u Olen! <3 <3 <3 hehehe.. yeayyyyyy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOLLOWED YOU TOO! HEHE WELCOME LISAAA <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot! Followed u as well.. teeheeee <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete