Friday 5 August 2011

New update, new story ◕‿◕

Finally received my student ID after waiting for it for like 1 week ++. Haih, I dun like the picture in that new ID. I look so damn dark in it. OMG ! and NOH ! Im not gonna share it in here or anywhere else. Damn embarrassing =(




Checked Taylors portal just now and Im very happy about the new timetable. Before this, there's 1 class till 6pm. Gosh.. So, they make some changes and we no longer hav class till 6pm. haha =D Next week Monday will be my second week in Degree. Its also the last week for anyone who planned to change course. Well, I know that I'm NOT gonna change my course. So far, I'm happy with it. 


"There is no place like home" 
"Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need"


By the way, I`M HOME ! =D not Sunway home but hometown home =) hehe. I miss home. Bought something for my 3 baobei (Doggies) at home too and no I'm not forgetting Winter. Bought something for him as well. So, everyone also happy lor. LOL ;) *Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment