Friday 12 August 2011

Title-less ◕‿◕

Im so sorry for not updating in this few days. No mood to update, haih. So, what happened lately? well, nothing much. oh ya, class timetable changed again =.= Remember in the last post I mentioned about hw happy am I regarding the timetable? *sigh* I shouldn`t get too excited that fast la. Class till 6pm is back. siennnn lar. So, I guess Im not going back on Thursday d lor. Thanks a lot, timetable ! >.<


I just mentioned this in twitter and Im gonna mention it here again, I like his new picture ! =D hehe. Something new and different indeed. *ok, dat is all Im gonna said about that, moving on*


"A real friend is hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget"
"Side by side or miles apart, good friends are always close to the heart"
"A friend is someone you can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in the silence"


I seriously miss my foundation friends. Miss them so so so much =( Meeting new classmates are awesome but still, time definitely needed to be close and understand each other. Anyway, anyhow, I jst hope that I won`t be meeting another u-know-who as my classmates. *fingers crossed* Till here then. Next update will be........when the mood comes..lol *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment