Wednesday 25 July 2012

It's finally OVER! ◕‿◕


Hello people of the world! =) Am here to update ze blog again. I'm finally free!! FrEeDoM!! at last!!! semester 2 is finally over! Today was the last paper of my finals exam. It was a really tough week for all of us. I mean this semester is all about theory, theory and theory. I was so worried that I might get mixed up with all those theory and would even apply it wrongly. This few weeks, I've been very freaking stress about assignments and also finals but thank God its over now. I can finally have a sweet sweet sweet dream! I'm so deserve for a good rest. I cant even sleep well because of finals. Sigh, eyebags and dark circle are coming back. =( Anyway, last paper ended at 10am. As soon as I walked out from the examination hall, I felt that a huge burden had finally been lifted up. Damn relief weh! Planned to meet up with my besties later for movies! We seriously need to de-stress. Going back hometown the next day. I miss home =( Used to be back every week but because of finals, I stayed here for 2 weeks even though it was my study break. Hometown is NOT the best place to study. Too much distraction. It was my first time celebrating my birthday without my family though. Still, I'm luckily enough to have my awesome bunch of friends. It turn out to be not so emo birthday afterall. I'm glad.. Seriously am. Thanks a bunch =) So...... the best part after ur finals is..... SEMESTER BREAK! 1 whole month of it babeh!! I am so gonna appreciate every single free day that I'll have before starting a hectic uni life again. Semester 3 gonna be tough, I just knw it! I mean 7 subjects in a semester, what do u expect?! hmmm... As for now, I'm not gonna think about anything else, not about sem 3 or even finals exam result. Now, its all about relaxation! Enjoying! and releasing stress! Alrighty then, Imma stop here, going out soon with my besties <3 <3 <3 yeay! *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment