Monday 9 July 2012

Welcome back?..again.. LOL! ◕‿◕


Helloooo! =D okok.. I know that I've been abandoned my blog for far too long. My last update was on March weh.. and I'm so sorry for that. It has been a very busy and hectic life. Semester 2 is indeed hardcore. 3 more weeks till semester 2 officially end. Though, I still have 2 more assignments need to be done and submitted. Analyzing journal is one of it. It it something that I really hate doing rite now. Been re-read for dunno how many times d. All the data are so confusing! damn! Actually, I'm still analyzing and doing some editing to it a moment ago but I decided to take a break from it for a while to update my blog instead. So yeah, busy indeed but I guess that's how a student life should be rite? *self-comforting* =P Moving on, there's a lot of things happened in the past few months. Good things, bad things, not so good and not so bad things as well but I cant type it out everything now. I need time to get all the storyline straight. hahahaha. So, I guess I'll do it during my semester break la huh? Still, I'll try to update my blog more often la k? I try! =) As for now, I need to get back to my work. Yes!! work as in continue with that stupid journal! *Stress alert!* Till the next update then. *Cheers!!* *XOXO* =)


*The one thing that matters is effort*
*If you can't excel in talent, triumph with effort*
*Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work*
*The reward of a thing well done is to have actually done it*
*Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort*


No comments:

Post a Comment