Monday 25 July 2011

A new beginning ◕‿◕

"All glory comes from daring to begin"
"From small beginnings come great things"
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step"


First day of orientation for degree after had a 2 weeks holiday. Im glad that I finally start my Degree bt at the same time I feel quite sad. Most of my foundation friends are taking a degree under UNISA. So, most of the time we are not gonna be together anymore. This is sad, very very sad. We promised each other to stay connected no matter how busy we are in the future. We need to meet up at least once in every 1 or 2 week. I know this gonna be difficult but we`ll try. Lets see how strong our friendships are. Now, I only hope for one thing, that is I`m choosing the right thing for my future. I don`t want to regret it. Good luck to me then and also everyone else =)

No comments:

Post a Comment