Saturday 23 July 2011

No regret ! ◕‿◕

"Making the decision, make it with confidence, and the world will be yours"
"You must never be fearful about what you are doing when you believe that it is right"
"The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live"


I finally registered. No more turning back. I believe that I'm choosing the right thing for myself. It doesn't matter what others think about it. I know I`ll do fine. Different people, different opinion. I wont let others influent me to make the decision. Some people might go for the more general Degree but as for me, I prefer specific and study what I like instead of learning everything in general. So, mom and dad, u dun have to worry about it. I know what I'm doing and I`m ready for Degree =) 


I went out at 9am and came back home at 12am ++ LOL ! (Home ---> Taylors ---> Pyramid ---> Murni) damn tired bt I had fun with my friends (^.^) We chat, joke and laugh..orh orh ! I even saw my neighbours there and yes, the cute 1 was there too =) hehehehe. After Murni session, I sent Adeline and Chloe to Suriamas and head home. So, yea.. thats about it and now its bed time, 3am alrd =O Goodnite =)

No comments:

Post a Comment