Thursday 21 July 2011

Officially 19 ◕ ‿ ◕

"We are born to inquire into truth; it belongs to a greater to possess it"
"And in the end, its not the years in your life that count. Its the life in your years"


Its my birthday and Im officially 19 =D ! I turn 1 year older on every 21st of July and this year, my wishes will be 1)......2)...... and 3)........ Its gonna be a secret, of coz, hehe. Mom called early this morning. She wished me a happy birthday and gave me 3 kisses through the phone. Haha. yea, my mom is cute and sweet too! =) Mom asked what I want as a birthday present? Since she'll be sharing with dad, so I guess I really have to think what I want ! haha. This opportunity only comes once a year. Gotta appreciate this moment. hah ! oh oh, btw, he really try to make it special and try to be different. So yea, I`ll appreciate it. Ok la, well at least I know that  he still remember =) So far, I`m happy. Thanks to everyone who wished me via sms, fb, twitter, whatapps and so on. I know that, its only a birthday wish, but somehow it meant a lot to me =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment