Friday 17 February 2012

2012 first update..LOL! ◕‿◕

I'm back! lol.. So sorry coz I've been ditching my blog for quite some time.. err,ok..for a very long time.. My last post was on August, 2011! Pretty long huh? I guess blogging still isnt my thing and Im so sorry for that.. haha.. Tried my best to blog but I just couldnt.. Got no topic to blog about and sometimes even though I hav a topic to blog about, I choose not to.. Too private till to share it out.. I dont want to offend or worst hurt anyone.. I'm having my sem break rite now.. and believe it or not, its freaking 4 months holiday! =D Yea, I'm happy and at the same time sad.. and to tell you the truth, I miss my friends especially my BFF at Uni. Cant wait to see them when I get back to PJ. Well, too much holidays quite bad actually. Many things happen when I'm too free and got nothing else to do. Both good and bad things. I cried, I laugh, I have fun, and sometimes I just couldnt be bothered. For every decision or choices I made, I never stop praying and hoping that I was making the right thing. I'm tired of making mistakes and letting myself suffer in the end. I know that we learn from mistakes, but  still... we cant afford making mistakes every single time, isn't it? and I'm proud to say that I'm moving on. She's right, me and him are from a very different background and there's nothing else can we do change it. Its either we moved on, or suffer.. Its just too difficult to cope with it. So, finally done huh? Keep moving forward and never look back ever again! That's wat exactly imma do =)

"I see a new me in the near future"
"A new day, a new sun rise, a new blessing"
"Everyday is the opportunity to reach the goal"
"The thing about new beginning is that they require something else to end"


Notice anything new about the latest me?? hehe =P So obvious lo.. I've perm my hair! and yes, I'm wearing braces as well. My 2012 look =) orh.. and tmr gonna go tighten my braces.. haihh.. another week of eating porridge. hmm.. but some ppl said wont feel as pain as the first time.. Dunno la.. if its hurt like the first time, then its my opportunity to diet! hehehehe.. ok, got to go.. Till here then.. byeee ~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment