Friday 10 August 2012

A post without pictures and quotes, just words! ◕‿◕

Updating bloggie again. Sem break started about 2 weeks ago, and now only I have the time to update my blog =.= Sorry guys, I've been busy. Been helping my sis right after I finished my finals for 2 weeks. It was ok at first, but then I fell sick. Sucks! I know! it was too freaking cold there. Guess, I couldnt take it. Oh well, its over d as she's back. Finally gt my breaks! Though, I'm still not sure when exactly my new semester starts. O.O Its either the last week of August or... the first week of September. Will figure it out soon la, I hope. hehe. Woke up without an alarm today and... I feels great! I dun even remember when was the last time I woke up without an alarm. Finals and assignments are giving me a serious eyebags and dark circles. I need to get rid of it. Sigh. Anyway, din do anything much today. Just stay at home and be lazy instead. LOL! only fr 1 day la k? After all those tiring weeks, asking for a day to be lazy isnt too much. I deserve it =P Since I got nothing to do today, I started to think about my results weh! D= Kinda worry for that 1 particular subject. Aikss.. pls pls pls, just let me go. Let me pass!! *fingers-crossed* Mom asked a lot about Japan trip today. I'm reli sorry but I got no mood to actually look and compare all the schedule yet. LOL! Only for 1 day, let me do nothing. So, I'll compare tmr then. hehe. It's already passed midnight! =O So, my day to be lazy had jst ended. Gonna wake up early later. Living in a healthy lifestyle. I need to start sweating again. Need to maintain.! Ok, my eyes are getting tired. So, might just head to bed nw. Good nite people, see ya in my next update! *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment