Thursday 29 August 2013

Happy 54th Birthday, Mum! ◕‿◕

안녕 ! =) So, its 29th August today and.... its my mummy's birthday! I was supposed to be home from KL earlier today but then, something came out n delayed it. Had to attend class just now. My holiday? Well, ended just like that. Fast huh? Event subject started a week earlier than the rest of the subject. Why don't they just start on the same week!? Makes it easier laa.. haish! The last paper to sit for the exam and the first subject to start in every sem! I am not happy about it! =( The subject makes me feel even worst. Live event project! Its a Live Event Project subject! Trust me, this is not gonna be simple! haih! Another stress and hectic semester. Despite from this, I still have 4 more subjects which sound really tough. Gosh! Just pray that I'll survive this and that I manage to maintain my CGPA *Fingers-crossed*


*Alrite, back to the main topic, Mummy's bday!*


Ok, before I drove back hometown, I stopped by Free Mori and bought a bday's cake for my mum. Bought a coffee flavored cakes as my mum loves coffee and the coffee aroma of the cake was really irresistible. Even I got tempted. lol. Mum was about to go out when I finally reached home. So I took the opportunity to hide the cake in the fridge as soon as she went out and I even make a cheesecakes. Couldn't eat it yet though, still in the fridge. Anyway, we managed to surprise her as soon as the clock strike 12am! She alrd in her room. We lighted the candles and sing her a birthday song as soon as she opened the door. Yeah! We did surprise her! haha. Happy birthday, Mummy! We all love you and thanks for everything that u've done for us. Muacks! 



*PS : Ate the cake, then only realize that I forgot to take a picture of it! Im sorry =(*








*GoOdNiTe*

No comments:

Post a Comment