Tuesday 27 August 2013

Once lost but not anymore *I'm back* ◕‿◕

Hello people. Firstly, I'm very sorry for disappearing for quite some time. A lot of things happened and I got lazy and too fed up to keep on updating. Anyway, I'm back now and I'm staying.. *Ihope* Semester 4 ended about a month ago and semester 5 about to start. 1 month of sem break passed rather fast though. Went for family trip to Perth, and I spare some of my time with the love ones. But you know what? After my vacation, I felt sick. The worst sore throat I ever had. It got sore till my tonsils got swollen as well =( I lost my appetite as I couldnt eat properly, and even had difficulties swallowing my own saliva. Then, I got high fever. Went to see doctor twice in the same week. He gave me slightly stronger medicine and antibiotic. Thank God after the last visit, I got better and my appetite are coming back coz if not, my next visit gonna be to the hospital as the doctor already suspected that my throat got infection. Yikes! I guess the weather has been terrible lately, thats why. Gotta need to drink plenty of liquids. Am NOT gonna experience the same thing again! It has been a really suffering week. 


*Next*


They say that you are lucky when the person you like, like you back. But have you ever thought about compatibility before getting attach with someone? Arguments. misunderstandings. misjudgment all seems to be the main obstacles when you are in a relationship. No? Its getting rougher in every argument but as long as we still be committed and have faith in what we believe, I know that we will get stronger as 1. Be less stubborn and try to let some things go, life will get better and we will definitely be better, happier, merrier. Things will not gonna stay down forever and you did make me feel loved. I did felt cherished. Hence, lets be more positive with everything. A person who gave me a lot of positivity and also one of my faithful listener once told me that "Rainbow will comes after the rain" *BFF* I must say that this makes me think for a while and there's no doubt that he is right. Time flies. I got no regret. I'll just appreciate things as it is. There's no right or wrong in relationship, there's only 2 people who loves each other and be committed to one another no matter what. I still love you =)





* PS : I've turned 21 on July 21st, 2013 ! Officially legal ! Officially adult ! *




No comments:

Post a Comment