Saturday 31 August 2013

What a day! ◕‿◕

Exhausted! Spend the whole day in Melaka today. Been eating and eating and eating! Gosh, now I feel fat! Just gonna ignore that part and gonna go on diet next week? >< Anyway..... how was my day? Hurmm, great! LOL! Went for a movie and shopping! Gosh, I don't even remembered when was my last shopping spree. So, we watched a Thailand's ghost movie, called Last Summer and to me it was so-so only. I don't really get it though, not only the ending but also the whole plot. A lot of questions running in my mind regarding it. If you ask me, I'll say The Conjuring is a much better horror movie so far. Scary enough and understandable, even my grandpa say so. And YES! My grandpa watched ghost movie in the cinema with us. He got scared but still act cool. LOL! Cute grandpa indeed. Ok, I know that I've been eating a lil' bit too much today but I guess it alrite? Coz I've satisfied a numbers of craving! hahahah. Eat today, diet tmr! yes pls! *fingers-crossed* I hope my plan wont fail me. Ok, Imma post what I ate here. heh =P 

Blackball dessert! Sis got to go to her shop, so while waiting for her, I made this! Oh the goodness of the grass jelly icy flavored. Imagine the coolness and freshness of it on the hot day. Yumm! =D
Movie started at 1.45pm. Mum crave for popcorns so she bought large 1 and shared among us. Taste the caramel, its irresistible!
Starbucks as teatime. Personal favorite Green Tea frap with java chip! The bomb! Oh and the cake, well, not that good though. It was dry n hard =/
Last but not least, last meal of the day, Satay Celup! A year plus I've not been eating this and I seriously missed this! Fully satisfying! Still, someone still owe my this. I'm still waiting though! *wink*



Uh and btw, I managed to buy 2 blouses! Craving satisfied and I have new clothes to wear! And, I finally found a file that I always wanted. Been searching for it dunno for how long and I finally found it! OK! I'm a happy child now! haha. I guess shopping is still women/girls best friend. *FeelingGlad* =D






No comments:

Post a Comment