Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hang in There ◕‿◕

I need to be distracted for a while as I only had 2 hours of sleep yesterday night and I'm so freaking sleepy right now. Hence, I'm gonna update my blog. 31st March 2014 is my last day of internship then I'm back to Taylors. Gosh, I miss study life so much right now. I even miss doing assignments even though it can be very stressful sometimes. I miss all our bffs, classmates and coursemates. Trust me when I said that I'm gonna appreciate my final semester in Taylors once I'm done with my internship. Heck, I already missed my first week of my final semester. oh well. No one going for the first week also. lol

So many things happened recently. The status is getting bad. Ok, maybe I sucks in time management. I still failed to allocate my time so certain people that's important in my life. I didn't mean to make anyone feels abandoned or what-so-ever. I even abandoned my social life. I got no life in the past 3 months as well. I even missed my family outings. Sigh. Just let me get my internship over with and I'll be getting back my social life and time. I still know what's my priorities. So, bear with me please. Few more days to go.

I miss everyone! ='(
Uni life is still the best. Cant wait to be back.
Photo session during our video shoot for assignment
What we always do during class. Camwhore! oh how I miss Racky and Leverne so much now. Faster come back from UK laaa ='(





No comments:

Post a Comment