Wednesday 5 March 2014

Keep calm, stay calm ◕‿◕

It's been a while since I last update my blog. I know that I've been using that statement everytime I update my blog and followed by "I was busy" LOL. I am busy la, okay. So..what to update? Hmm.. Semester 5 ended a month plus a go and I'm pretty satisfied with my result. I was just expecting to just pass my Financial PR paper but I got more than that, which I'm so thankful for. What's more important is that I managed to maintain my CGPA! That late night studying and waking up very early in the morning just to study did paid off! Not to forget the days when I was rushing for assignments deadline. All those sleepless night. phew! Survived for another semester! *yeay*  

*Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil*
*It's hard to beat a person who never gives up*
*Nothing worth having comes easy*


Semester 6 on the other hand is in progress. Internship. sigh. The first company was a total screwed up but we managed to change our internship placement on time still. and yes, Nora and I did went to the same company for our internship, just like how we planned it to be. haha. We have roughly a month more to go before our internship period end. Mom had been complaining A LOT about me not spending much time with her anymore since I start doing my internship. sigh. Its has been 3 weeks I skipped my weekend with her. We used to go shopping and spend time together every weekend. I'm sorry, mummy. I'm coming back this week to spend time with you, okay? I promise *smile* 

"Never forget 3 person in you life - 1. Who helped you in bad situation, 2. Who left you in bad situation, 3. Who put you in bad situation"
"Be thankful for all the difficult people in your life and learn from them as they have shown you exactly who you do not want to be"
"If you keep sending away every person who challenges you, you'll never grow. Some people are in your life to sharpen you"
"Maybe it's not life that sucks. Maybe it's just the people that you let in your life that sucks"
"Worry about the important people in your life, fcuk the one who wastes your time"


5th March 2014. 561 days. A lot of ups and downs. AND I mean really A LOT! until to the extend that I dun even know what else should I do. Don't even know what should I expect anymore. For something that I once believe and want for, slowly fading away. There this person been telling me to just go with the flow. Yea, I guess I should really do that now. I'm still trying though. Still trying to be and to stay positive because of the things that I once believe. I understand that everyone has their very own flaw. No one is perfect but…. I dun even know what to say anymore la coz I know that I'm not perfect also and tht I have flaw. Okay, nevermind. Just forget about it. My relationship has always been so complicated. wtheck la. sigh. Things that I go through for the person I love. Things that I do for the person I love. Things that I'm willing to face for the person I love. Macam yes huh? Memang yes! It takes time, but you can definitely notice it one day, u'll see. 

"Good relationship don't just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together"
"It's not what I feel for you; its what I don't feel for anyone else but you"
"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes"



No comments:

Post a Comment