Monday 17 March 2014

*Fingers-crossed* ◕‿◕


It has been tough for the past few days. Issue after issue came hitting me. Worst part is before I managed to settle one, another 1 came. Gosh! oh well. I'm glad that it's settled now. I'll just gonna take and look at the positive sides of it. I still believe that things happened for a reason or reasons. After what we gone through, I'm positive that we gonna stay stronger. Managed to talk things out over the weekend. Let's just hope that things will get better. Eventually, I know that it will be better. Mom called yesterday night when I was with him. It was quite late during that time and she got worried why am I not home yet till I told her that I was with him. It's good to know that she doesn't worried much about me when I'm with him. Well, I still have the flow to follow now I guess. A flow that non of us know where it will lead us to. Only 1 thing that I hope for, which is I want everything to go well and things will turn out to be the best not only for me but also for the people that I truly love and cares about. People come and go in life. It's hard to find someone that will stay with you and always be there for you when you need them the most. You might think that they will always be there for u, but in the end they might be the one who hurt you the most. It's just the matter of time for you to be able to see who's in your life that's really cares for you and worth for fighting for. As for now, just enjoy your life to the fullest and screwed those who are not even worth to even be part of your life. *cheers*

"A positive mind will give you a positive life"
"When you focus on positive things, you pushed your mind in a positive direction"
"A positive attitude may not solve every problem, but it makes solving every problem a more pleasant experience"

No comments:

Post a Comment