Wednesday 22 February 2012

◕‿◕

Wooohoooo!!! I finally get it! It's finally mine mine mine! <3 Thank you so much, Racky Lee for accompany me to buy myself this. hehe.. It taste like heaven!!! err, literally of coz. lol. Well, I did bought something else. A scarf from Zara and a bag from Roxy. That was it. Nothing else. Kelana Jaya LRT >> KLCC >> Pavilion >> back to KLCC >> home. A very tiring day indeed. but still.... it was fun. Was supposed to meet the others but some of them are not back yet and some is busy. So end up, only the 2 of us went outing today. Oh well, I'm coming back again on the 6th of March. So gonna meet them at that time.. hehe.. Cant wait.. Miss all of them sooooo muchieeee. ='( Ok then. till here for now. I gotta go and feed Winter. *Cheers* =)


"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it"
"Happiness is a conscious choice, not by automatic response"
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved"
"My satisfaction comes from my commitment to advancing a better world"



No comments:

Post a Comment