Sunday 19 February 2012

Sticky Sticky Stick! Me love Sticky! ◕‿◕

Highly craving for this.. arhhhh... =( I'm so gonna make an effort to get this when I'm back to PJ. Well actually, I'm going back on 21st February..hehe.. Meeting my BFFs. Cant wait to see u guys. Not to forget about Winter as well..lol.. Gonna stay there for 3 to 4 days only as I'm going back there again on the 6th of March to babysit my bro's rabbits! Gosh! 9 rabbits and Winter! Taking care Winter is an easy job. Plus, he's a great companion and also a good bodyguard. The problem is with the rabbits. Giving them food is easy but when it comes to cleaning. Darn! argg.. need to take down 1 cage by 1 cage.. damn heavy! =.= Therefore, I'm not doing it for free.. muahahaha.. My bro promise to pay me to babysit his rabbits.. yipeee! =P So, deal lor...haha..March gonna be a busy month for me. Good! I've been free for months.. So, its time to warm up and get myself busy slowly before starting semester 2 on the first week of April.. Hmmm....and my teeth hurt now=( Cant eat chewy food. Oh well, its a good thing i guess..haha! Okk, till here for now. Gtg shower actually #smelly me =P and then.. bed time! Tired lorhhh.. lol *cheers* =)


*PS: Sorry that this post doesnt include any quotes. No time to browse for it..lol*


No comments:

Post a Comment