Saturday 18 February 2012

Footsteps for today ◕‿◕

Hey ya =) and so, I went to Mahkota Medical Centre for my teeth appointment today. Woke up at 7am and left home around 8smtg, reached at about 9.15am.. Tightening not as painful as the first time but still I can feel the tension on my teeth. Overall, ok I guess. My next appointment is on April 21st. Well, painful or not, diet plan still go on normally! I cant quit halfway.. so yeah. gambateh! =D Oh ya, and the picture above definitely not my teeth.. I grab it somewhere on the internet..lol =P


Uhhhhhhh.... Cha~~ Cha~~ Chatime!! =D Taiwan Mango QQ, my fav! Only God knows how long I've been craving for this wehhh.. and finally its mine! =D orh and have I mention that I love Chatime so and very much?? =P Next up, Imma hunt for Sticky candy!! =) Racky Lee! if u see tis, but somehow I know u will..hehe.. and pls dun pretend as if u dun read my blog alrite?=P u gotta need to accompany me to hunt for Sticky sticky sticky candy kk? coz u promise me that u will! nyehehe =P


Vincci sent me a RM40 voucher last few days and I used it to buy myself a new pair of shoes! =D yay! ok, It looks kinda dark in the picture but real 1 looks so much better, brighter and cuter! LOL! Plus, its a very comfy princess shoe indeed and I only have to top up another RM9 for it =) U know wat? its that last pair with my size! =D Cant wait to wear it.. hehe.. Alrighty then... that is all from me for today.. *cheers* 


"Nothing can bring your happiness but yourself"
"Nobody really cares if u're miserable, so u might as well be happy"
"Don't set your goals by what other people deem important. Only u, yourself know whats best for u"



No comments:

Post a Comment