Friday 10 August 2012

Leave? Stay? IDK! ◕︵◕


Dilemma! I hate dilemma! Friggin' hate dilemma! Make me so damn stress to even think about it. So, should I go or should I stay? no matter what my decision is, there's still consequences, pros and cons. Its like my heart has been divided into 2. 50% of it asking me to just go! Its an opportunity and experience that I should NOT missed! and another half of it asking me to stay, saying that are u sure you are tough enough to face the world there? being apart frm your family? being apart from...*uknowwho* sigh! Every single time I think about it, I gt headache. I know I think too much, I worry too much, I scare too much but hey! I dun wan to have any regrets, therefore, I consider everything. I need to finalize my decision by the end of semester 3 which is on December this year! Few more months for me to decide. Yea, 1 year might not be that long. Some even say, "1 year only ma. Very fast de la." but still, Im worry that I could not cope myself there. I never actually left my comfort zone. Left hometown, left my parents for uni in KL but I still have my bro with me there. My sis, bro-in-law and even my cousin once live with me there too. So, it can be said that, I never actually left my family. I'm still living in my comfort zone. This time is really different. I have no1 there, well except for my friends, IF they decided to go. Majority of my relatives asking me to go and my mom is like dun want me to go. sigh! How now? I really dunno hw to decide weh. hmmm... maybe I should go la hor? aihhhhh.... Damnit!!! I cant finalize it now. No confident. Too much concern. FML! I guess time will show me wthr I should really go or should I just stay here. I only hope for 1 thing which is, no matter whats my decision in the end, I will not regret for making that choice. *fingers-cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment