Wednesday 15 August 2012

Short post ◕‿◕

Good morning people! =) My sem break is coming to an end? soon! Time passed when u're having fun? HAH! ok la, sort of I guess. LOL! And................! I CAN'T STOP MYSELF TO KEEP ON LOGIN INTO TAYLOR'S STUDENT PORTAL! checking for results >< Ok! I'm scared to know about my finals exam's result but at the same time, I still wanna find out! Taylor's, just release it already, will you? =( The longer I wait, the worrier I get weh. aihhhh.. Some said results will probably be release by this week? So, that gonna make me login into Taylor's portal more often then. LOL! 

*Moving on*

I miss my baobei ='( The feeling that you get when something/someone that you really love is no longer with you. I can't say that I'm fully recover now. 10 years!! Isnt something that can be forgotten just like that. Therefore, I still refuse to get a new puppy. Yea, I love dogs but I still couldn't accept a new 1, replacing him. Not now, not so soon. Time will heal everything, I dunno when but apparently it will. I think I'll stop here. Sorry for the short update. Got nothing more to pour out here. Till the next update then. *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment