Sunday 19 August 2012

Stay calm and be strong ◕‿◕

Sometimes I wonder, why do I think too much? Like seriously over think. What the caused of this again? to be more conscious? more careful? or is it because of the past experienced? I don't know wthr its healthy to over think or nt. Creating stress and worry out of it. Busy or not, I'll still think. I'm talkative when I'm in a good mood and if I'm not, its either I'm having mood swings or.... unnecessarily thinking about stuff, important stuff to me. Sometimes I just feel like slapping myself for thinking too much, scared the hell out of me! >< *self-slap* A lot of things happened lately. I don't even know how to express it out. Terrible mixed mood! woah O_O Can die of depression weh! Therefore, I realize that I gotta need to overcome this before anything bad happened to me T.T



*Next*



The weirdest thing happened to me yesterday. Still find it so random! and... WEIRD! Over-friendly? or just plain weird? ok, I thank u for giving me and my sis compliment, though my sis still doesnt know about this. Forgot to tell her..LOL! PLUS! we doesnt look like a Taiwanese girl la weh! So, stop assuming that we're from Taiwan =.= And after that, u asked for my contact's number and where I stayed? then even asked for hangout? Like seriously?! I never seen u before wehh!!! and I'm pretty sure that my sis don't even know you. Ok, if u're a guy, then its normal, though I'll still feel uncomfortable. A stranger asking so much about my personal detail. It freaked the hell out of me >< Just because u're one of our customers, I couldnt say more. Just stand there, took ur order, answers ur questions and smile. No matter what, I still need to smile =.=



*moving on*



New sem about to start. 1 week ++ more. And.... I havent even prepare anything yet for the upcoming semester =( Need to buy formal clothes, high heels, and some stationery. The mood of buying stuff isnt there yet. Sigh. 1 month passed quite fast. Need more holidays? errr.. maybe not la. 1 month is fine, too long I'll die of boredom! I heard that our next sem break gonna be 4 months break! Again! Its like one semester d weh. Hmmmm.... Screw that first la, need to survive next semester then only think about what to do during that freaking long break. I guess my shopping time will start in a few more days time. Daddy's coming back for Raya break! woot woot! =D The most important guy in my life! I miss you, daddy! Can't wait for u to come back and spend most of my time with you. Forever my priority =) No matter what, he'll always be there for me and pamper me the most. No matter how old I am, I'll still be his sweet and innocent little girl =) Whereas my mom? Understands me the best. No one will ever know best about me and what I'm thinking rather than my mom =) Yea, I'm not only lucky bt blessed to be their youngest daughter ♥ ♥ ♥ Alrite, I'm done updating for the day. *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment